- Providing sales coverage to different territories, performing regular visits to the retail shops, identifying and approaching potential clients
- Maintaining good client business relationships and reflect the clients and consumer feedback for the company products to ensure their full satisfaction.
- Negotiating prices, payment conditions with clients and close deals in an efficient manner.
- Supervise unloading of items at retail shops, monitor products’ display, image and the customers’ inventory level.
- Prepare invoices, collect cash upon products delivery and exchange any defected items if required.
- Follow up with the warehouse department regarding the product delivery and ensuring an accurate delivery of items as per the agreed due dates.
- Follow up on the client collection cycle and ensuring that collection is done as per due dates and according to payment terms.
- Providing the retail shops with promotional marketing materials flyers and brochures.
- Monitor the competitors’ activities in the market and provide the management with a clear vision of the company product status versus the competitors regarding prices, specs and distribution.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails and acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Education: Bachelor degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Languages: Good English.
- Computer Skills: Excellent Knowledge of Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,….etc)