· Set items sales target according to the previous year's sales, required growth rate and accordingly distribute the target between the wholesales team.
· Conduct regular and constant visits to the market evaluating potential clients and identifying new sales opportunities.
· Coach the wholesales team concerning sales technical aspects and continuously motivate the team to achieve the assigned objectives.
· Communicate with and provide the marketing department with essential inputs that affect pricing and promotional strategy.
· Supervise the day-to-day activities of a area sales force in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region.
· Monitor the performance of the sales teams or branches within the region and re-allocate resources to improve overall results.
· Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the region.
· Oversee sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit and collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time.
· Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization’s products on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
· Education: Bachelor degree.
· Experience: Minimum of 6 years of experience in the same field.
· Languages: Good English.
· Computer Skills: Excellent Knowledge of Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,….etc)