- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12-ounce carton of Whipped topping
- 1 kg of fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons jam
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- beat eggs until very light. beat in sugar, water, and vanilla. sift flour, baking powder and salt and beat quickly into mixture. immediately pour into nonstick pan.
- bake at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- once cooled, slice cake into three layers.
- put one of the layers in the bottom of the pan and spread a layer of Whipped cream topping over it, then place it on top of the built cake/Whipped cream/strawberry layer.
- repeat the Whipped topping-strawberries-Whipped topping-cake process.
- refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, cut into squares, garnish each square with strawberry.